Dive in...
...Under the Sea

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you believe?

Welcome -glub- to my -glub- under water blog. Here you will find tidbits of information regarding one of my favorite topics. The OCEAN and its millions of inhabitants both real and mythical.

Not only yesterday did the main webpage of cnn news present the discovery a never before document species of coral and sponge marine life which are thought to have been in existance since the dinosaurs era. Just imagine what other creatures are lurking out there in all the oceans of the world! Perhaps, some will never be discovered and will never make it into one of my tails-- oops I mean tales.

I'll open my first blog post with an extremely intriguing video I stumbled upon. Now let me tell you I've seen my share of mermaid sighting videos but never has one amazed me so much. Now i'll let you decide for yourself whether you think its real or not but it never hurts to let your imagination wander and BELIEVE.







1 comment:

  1. That video is so crazy. Did you see the sirenas explicadas video?

    ReplyDelete